Sunday, September 02, 2007

Keith Bates : State of Amnesia banknote & Lucky Tickets


Twenty questions. Here are those at the back:
"How are you? Do you feel all right? How can you make things better? What did you expect would happen? Is this it?
Who are you with? Who is important? Who do you love? When did you forget?"
FUTURES:
"One Way ticket. Valid until expiry.
Passengers must carry their own baggage"
*RAY JOHNSON*:
"EXIT ONE
Expires FRIDAY 13 JANUARY 1995"
KUNST TICKET:
"This ticket may not meet the Special Conditions required of Art. Please consult your local Art Gallery or Museum."
(Keith Bates, Ersatz Ephemera)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger WILLIAM L PHILYAW said...

Keith,
I really like the concept of ersatz
ephemera. The "Lucky Tickets" are
PERFECT !

10/9/07  
Blogger jnp said...

Thanks a lot William! As a publisher of this blog, I decided from the start not to include my own appreciation in the posts. Then I'm very glad that you express here exactly what I thought when I received Keith's works!

10/9/07  

Post a Comment

<< Home